Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh hey Blogger.

Today in my teenage angst, I realized I was back in school. Which implies I haven't been blogging. But hey Blogger. You're neat.

Also. I dropped a class simply because it was too hard. Weak sauce. Lame sauce. Hot sauce. I'll get over it. I had like five seconds of disappointment in myself and then hours and days and weeks of relief that I don't have to wake up in the morning to wade through Darwinian theory in relation to the evolutionary development of the human genome project. Eww. So that's all. 

So while I'm not trying harder to pass that class, I'll try harder here. And because a bird in hand is worth two in a bush here's my post for the photo-a-day challenge. On which I'm a certain week behind. Whatever.

Happiness: watching Fargo for the first time at the age of 24 with my dear friend Shaina, also watching it for the first time, as we could really appreciate it. We heart the Coen brothers. It's okay if you don't. 

No comments: