Friday, December 3, 2010

Hunger is going to eat me.

Today in my teenage angst,  I was awoken at 4am with hunger pains strong enough to make me cry. I tried to ignore them in my sub-conscious state but after about ten minutes I couldn't stand it any longer. I got out of bed and desperately tried to still the pains with a piece of bread. This seemed to do the trick.


At seven am, I awoke with the same pains. At eleven, one and continuing till now . . . I feel like I'm going to die. Maybe these aren't even hunger pains. Maybe I have a tapeworm eating everything inside me and that's why I'm in so much pain.


If you've experienced this and have any sort of advice for me, hand it over. I'd like this to end sooner than later. 

1 comment:

Mich said...

hmmm mayyybe you should go to the doctor or hospital. maybe its kidney stones? or you might be having a baby...