Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Twenty-seven - Why you are doing this 30 day challenge.

Why am I doing this thirty day challenge . . . 


I love my blog. That's a fact. I love the idea that people I don't know might be reading it. I love that it gives me the opportunity to be published without belonging to a label. I love that it gives me the opportunity to be heard. 


The problem for all of us is however, that our creative juices sometimes run dry. We can go through weeks (sometimes months in the darker times) when we can't post. Not because we don't want to, but rather because we can't stir up anything to post. 


This thirty day challenge has given me thirty days (minus day thirteen) of topics to post. It's like free creativity. It's not cheating, it's a platform on which to build my creativity. 


I tend to think of myself as a little creatively challenged. But I love my blog. So thank you, 30 Day Challenge, for helping me continue this love. 

No comments: