Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Nine - Something you're proud of in the past few days.

Pride is not an issue for me. Meaning I don't lack in it . . . 
Plus, I've been in an accomplishment oriented mood lately. In contrast to my complain oriented mood a week ago which you can witness here. So here's my list of prideful accomplishments in the past little while.

- I cleaned (and I mean cleaned) the kitchen and the bathroom. Stove, walls, floors. Everything. 
- I'm halfway through level two of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm pretty sure my resting heart rate is down at least three beats. 
- I am going out tonight. It is a Saturday. I'm going out on a Saturday night. I'm not a social creature. I am sociable but I don't like social things. But tonight, Ashley and I are going to a restaurant downtown that is closing due to the relocation of its Australian owners. Lucky for them. So anyway. I look really nice and its going to be great. 

I'll take pictures. I'm proud of these, so join me in my pride too please. 

Thank you. 

1 comment:

Saving Lives With Smiles said...

I want to see going out pictures! they are the funnest :)
- Jessica