Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day Five - A Picture of somewhere you've been to.

So the issue with this post is that I'm not much of a traveler. 
Lucky for me, this summer/fall seemed to be all that I was about. 
This is taken from one of the trails at Fundy National Park. I really loved this day. 
Not to mention, it was on this day, spent in nature (as I so rarely do) that I was wholly shown the grace of God.


I find that its easiest to visually see the grace of God in nature simply because it is. In spite of everything , all that has happened and is still happening, all the sin that surrounds us every day, we are; and the world is. And not only is the world, it is beautiful. What a shining example of his grace and glory and love. 

1 comment:

suzy said...

a bloggityblogging tip for you my friend: you are more likely to gain more followers if you put the followers gadget on your sidebar. :D
people like convenience, and if it's not easy to sign up, they probably won't.