Thursday, February 11, 2010

Uninformed Blamelessness

Today in my teenage angst, I discovered that ignorance really is bliss. 

Describing the situation would only remind me that I am no longer ignorant to the issues within.  So I will say this.
Though open communication within interpersonal relations is often recommended, it makes things harder; and consistently more awkward.  If there’s an issue and you’re not aware of it, no one can blame you for leaving it unattended.
 
This is true bliss.  

3 comments:

suzy said...

i like this one.
i like the new format. [i think i said that already. but sometimes, if you really mean something, you can say it twice, or even three times if you feel like it.]

rachiedragon said...

this is very true and i agree whole-heartedly

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas