Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some things just shouldn't happen.

Today in my teenage angst, I learned I just shouldn't make things.  
This is the knitting project I've been working on for the past three months. I'm not very committed to my creations.  
The issue, I'm sure you can see is clear.  They are not the same. 
You're probably trying to figure out what exactly they are.  They were meant to be leg warmers.  But somehow I cast 103 stitches to start the second one which made it about a third longer than the first.  
I just don't think this whole creating thing is going to work out for me.  

2 comments:

Mich said...

hee hee!!
i wonder if you could figure out something else to use them for - a potholder with matching tablecloth??
:D

Hannah-Leanne said...

I'm totally going to make the small one into a hat and the big one into a neck warmer. If I fail at the hat thought I'll sow them together to make a circle scarf.
Total fail man. Total fail.