Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Resolution dependencies.

Today in my teenage angst, I became aware that not being able anticipate resolution is an issue for me.

In this day and age of TV on DVD, there is no reason to watch a show on actual television broadcast.  If you haven’t seen the entirety of a series, don’t worry, start at the beginning online and catch up.  It also presupposes (in a small way at least) that you probably know what’s coming.  But we’ll take any sort of distraction from the reality of our lives, so who really cares. 

I’m watching the sixth season of House online right now.  I have no idea what is going to happen.  The fact that I can’t anticipate the resolution is causing an angst beyond my control.

Nicely played, FOX Broadcasting Incorporated.  Nicely played.  

No comments: